Probably a tad bit late but better late than never is what they say!
Mother & Baby:
- Madeleine has started childcare successfully at 2 days a week. I’m hoping that she won’t cry at pick up time (which happened last Friday – Yay!)
- Buy more Size 1 clothing, babies grow so quick that I cannot keep up!
- Get my hair done before I restart work. It’s in terrible condition and in desperate need of a cut.
- At the end of July, I’m restarting work at 2 days a week! Which is scary and exciting at the same time. Glad to be making money again to be honest (don’t know how we survived with me being off for 1 year!)
- Pay off our credit card debt and save money!
- Plan Madeleine’s first birthday: I still need to organize a play area for the kids, show bags, her cake!
- My goal has always been 1 post a week but I loved that I have time at the moment to post almost daily or every other day. I will continue to try and post once a week!
- Maybe open up a Facebook page? I don’t feel that blogs would do well on Facebook as people like to see pictures and not read?
- Try and figure out how to add a button for click here to see further post on a different page! I’m really feeling my age when it comes to technology. It has taken me forever to set up my blog site!
- Tell 5 people I know about my blog (so scary)
What are you all up to in July?